Use the chart above to help you determine your size. Values given are body measurements. To help you choose the best size, compare the above measurements to your own.
HOW TO MEASURE
- Chest circumference: measure around the fullest part with your arm's down.
- Waist circumference: measure around the narrowest point at your natural waistline.
- Hip circumference: measure around the widest part.
- Shoulder width: measure from shoulder tip to shoulder tip.
- Sleeve length: measure from nape of neck to wrist.
- Inside leg: measure from top of your inside leg (at crotch) to your ankle.